MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Sultan Idris Education University offers admission to STPM; STAM; Malaysia Education Ministry Matriculation; Diploma leavers through an eight semesters (4 years) study for those who fulfills the following requirements :
A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with credit in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia July paper;
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a CGPA of at least 2.00 :
• Grade C in General Studies
• Gred C (NGMP 2.00) in two (2) others subject;
A pass in KPM Matriculation /UM Science Foundation / UiTM Foundation with at least a CGPA of 2.00;
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid
Possess a Diploma with a CGPA of at least 2.50 in related areas from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government and the University Senate;
Obtain at least a C6 in the following SPM subjects:
Mathematics/Additional Mathematics/Mathematics July paper
Obtain at least Band 1 in the Malaysia University English Test (MUET).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EDUCATION FOR SERVICE WITH MINISTRY OF EDUCATION (MOE) PROGRAMME APPLICANTS
- Open to Malaysian Citizen.
- Applicant must not more than 30 years-old during the applying year.
- Applicants must be in good health condition confirmed by the Government Clinic Report and not suffering any mental or physical disease and working to follow the courses designed by the selected programme.
Rules and Regulations
Malaysia college students are those protected by the country’s law under the UNIVERSITY AND UNIVERSITY COLLEGES ACT 1971. UNIVERSITY AND UNIVERSITY COLLEGES ACT 1971 provides laws consist of ethical code of behavior and dress code in campus, plagiarism, finance, crime and road traffic regulations..
Drug abuse is a major crime in Malaysia and severe penalties will be imposed to those found guilty.